.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

oh hey 2011

Well all I can say is that it has been a busy start to this New Year. I feel like I have not had any time to blog sense before Christmas… but when I look back on this last month I can’t think of anything that has really been going on… so I am probably just spending my time doing pointless stuff which I tend to catch myself doing more than I should. But now that I think about it it has been somewhat busy. So here I am catching up on this past dreary month of January which I am trying to brighten up as much as possible!

For New Years we decided to go up to Idaho to Ems house. Since Em and Alan were down here for Christmas my mom, Sara Jane and I decided to ride back up to Boise with them and this is what mine and Sammy’s car ride consisted of…

I rang in the New Year by lying on the couch watching eclipse while everyone else in the house was either gone or asleep… I know I am such a party animal. At least I had Devany to keep me company! After my exciting New Years it was right back down to school for me which I missed so much. I love living down here at school with my friends! I couldn’t ask for a better life filled with the best people.

After taking down the Christmas decorations we did a little renovating to our humble home! Thanks to our guy friends our house is finally full furnished… haha our friend josh is letting us “TV sit” his TV because him and his roommates have one and our friend Patrick gave sold us his couch which we love! Finally our living room looks decent! We went from having random mismatch furniture to this….

thanks Josh and Patrick!! you guys are such pals! :)

Besides the new additions to our apartment we are all busy with school and work and just enjoying life!



Oh yeah this kid takes up a lot of my time too…

Meet Todd Jeffry Gardner… I think I kinda like him. :)

I promise I am done putting off blogging so make sure to stay tunned!!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Heidi!!! I'm super happy that you have someone to make you happy! Yeah! When are you coming to califoria??? Miss you! take care!

    ReplyDelete

shout outs