Is the best mom in the world.
She is always there for me no matter what.
She is always there for me no matter what.
either for the best advice that only a mom can give,
or the thing that I am dreading to hear....
but coming from her mouth I know that its because she loves me and nothing else.
She always makes me laugh, either intentionally or just doing what she does.
She makes me proud to be her daughter.
she is the strongest person I know and has been through so much.
at the darkest time she has a smile on her face and helps me know that life goes on
and that it is wonderful even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.
I wait for the day that she breaks down so I can be there for her,
but I know that that day will never come because she is so strong.
She makes me want to be like her because she is so wonderful.
She is:
Creative
smart
funny
loving
humble
grateful
happy
and so much more.
I know that I can always count on her.
I am so proud to call her my mother.
Happy Mothers Day Mommy.
Thank you for all you do for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment
shout outs